Rules & Regulations of rental of the cottages „Mountain Retreat” in Jagniątków, Poland
The following terms and conditions define the rules for renting cottages owned by the company „Sudetia” Anna Jaxa-Rożen, ul. Wczasowa 5a 58-570, Jelenia Góra.
1. Conclusion of the contract for the rental of cottages will be considered valid, when following conditions will be fulfilled:
– confirmed reservation sent to the customer in electronic form, to the address submitted in the order/request;
– reception of a deposit on company’s account, of a minimum of 30% of total rental price.
By agreeing and fulfilling to those conditions customer declares that he is familiar with the Rules & Regulations, and accepts them.
2. Customer is renting the cottage for the period and the number of persons specified in the booking confirmation.
3. Customer may stay in the cottage and the adjacent area together with accompanying party in the number not exceeding the number specified in the booking confirmation and during the time specified in the booking confirmation.
4. At any time the customer may transfer to another person all rights to his reservation, if at the same time, that person agrees to all rules & regulations pertaining to this reservation. In such situation, Customer must immediately inform the company about the change or reserving person, passing the data of the new Customer (name, adderss, telephone, e-mail), which will assume the rights and obligations arising from the contract.
5. Pets may stay on the property after obtaining permission from Sudetia. Permission will be granted only upon reception of signed statement that the Client is responsible for all actions of the mentioned pets.
6. Only cars & motorcycles mentioned in the reservation can be parked on the premises of â€œMountain Retreat”.
7. Terms of payment – the reservation shall be deemed binding after the reception a minimum of 30% deposit of the price within 5 days from the date of confirmation of the term availability by Sudetia. If the deposit will be not received on Sudetiaâ€™s account, reservation will be removed.
a) Full rental fee must be paid 10 calendar days prior to the commencement of the visit.
b) If the full amount of will not be received within the time limit indicated in point 7.a, from the 7th day before the start of the rental period Customer may lose the deposit & the reservation.
c) Return of the 30% deposit of the rental charges may occur in the following proportions provided that the Customer reports the resignation:
up to 60 days prior to arrival-100% of the deposit
60-30 days before arrival – 75%
30-15 days prior to arrival – 50%
15-10 days prior to arrival – 25%
Less than 10 days before arrival the deposit is non-refundable.
8. The costs referred to in point 7c, associated with canceling the reservation, will cover the cost of maintaining the cottages in ready state for occupation.
9. Sudetia will receive a refundable deposit of 300 zł upon arrival, as collateral for possible damage and losses. The deposit will be refunded in the manner agreed with the customer (cash or bank transfer).
10. In the event of any failure the client has the right and the obligation to report and take advantage of the help provided by the company, if it is the result of customerâ€™s negligence, he is obliged to cover the total cost of the repair.
Address data for payments:
„Sudetia” Anne Jaxa-Rożen
58-570 Jelenia Góra
ING Bank Śląski
60 1050 1751 1000 0090 7847 8295
In the transfer title please indicate the period of your booking.
11. Price given in the description of the chalet is the gross price and includes the following:
– stay in a chalet the previously determined number of people,
– the cost of the media (energy, water, heating), used by the customer, unless it is clearly excessive consumption
– change of bed linen and towels once per week.
12. Forms of payment for the rental of the chalet:
12.1. Payment for the rent can be made using one of the following methods of payment:
a. Cash upon arrival
b. By bank transfer to the designated account number.
c. Credit card – online payments are serviced by eCard S.A. Payment methods available-credit cards (Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, MasterCard Electronic, Maestro)
12.2. Seller reserves the right to make other forms of payment, than those mentioned in paragraph 1, on the basis of individual arrangements with the user.
13. Returns and Complaints
a. The amount of the advance shall be released in accordance with section 7c . Correct amount of the advance will be paid to Sudetia within 14 days from the date of receipt of the cancellation notification by the customer, by email. In case of payment by credit card, the refund will be made directly to the customer’s card.
b. Any complaints will be dealt with within a maximum of 14 working days counting from the date of receipt of the complaint by the seller in the written form or by email.
c. If Seller will not respond to the complaint within 21 working days from the receipt of the complaint, the complaint will be treated as just & accepted.
14. Personal information security policy:
a. In accordance with the law of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (and subsequent amendments) we provide protection of all personal data which have been obtained as a result of commercial activities and the implementation of your orders on our website.
b. The seller assures that personal data will be processed only for the purposes fulfillment of the order and marketing purposes of the Seller.
c. In the cases and under the conditions laid down in the Act of 29 August 1997, the protection of personal data (Journal of laws 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments), the customer has the right to request additions, updates, rectification of personal data, the temporary or permanent suspension of their processing or remove them if they are incomplete, outdated, incorrect, or collected in violation of the law, or are no longer necessary to attain the objective for which they were collected, and also has the right to make a written request to cease the processing of his personal data.
d. The seller will not process or provide data to other entities about clients and bookings made by customers.
15. Rental period starts at 16.00 on the day of arrival and ends at 10.00 am on the day of departure.
16. Customer is obliged to inform about his arrival a Company representative at least 2 hours before arrival, so that keys to the Chalet are ready for pickup. If it is impossible to arrive at agreed time, Customer is obliged to immediately inform the Company about new arrival time.
17. Customer receives the keys along with a remote control for the entrance gate, which is required to return on the day of departure. For losing the keys to the Chalet, or damage to the remote control a 200 PLN fee will be deducted.
18. Check-in and check-out must be accompanied by Company representative.
19. Other duties:
a. Customer will arrive and leave the Chalets on dates & hours as per reservation
b. Customer is financially responsible for all damages caused during his stay in the Chalet and agrees to pay any repair costs arising from damage or defects caused.
c. Customer upon arrival, but before moving in is required to check the Chalet. Especially if furniture, windows, shower and other facilities in the House are in order. Customer confirms positive reception by signing a statement about the condition of the Chalet.
d. Any remarks about damage or discrepancies should be reported immediately to the company representative. No comments received from the customer within 3 hours after the receipt of the keys mean that he has no objections to the state of the Chalet and all appliances, furniture and all other equipment.
e. During checkout Customer is required to signal and mark any damage or deficiencies that occurred during the rental period and cover the cost of repairing them.
f. The customer is required to return the chalet cleaned or request a cleaning from the Company representative a day before departure. Such service will be charged a fee of 70PLN deducted from the deposit.
g. By making a reservation, the customer consents to the processing of personal data in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Dz. u. Nr 133 poz. 883). All customers have the right of access to their personal data and update it.
20. Law applicable to disputes arising from the implementation of the provisions of these Rules is the Polish law. Any disputes shall be resolved amicably and in case of disagreement, the competent court is the court applicable to offices of Sudetia company.